Friday, November 28, 2008

How Do I Get My Ex To Return My Calls?

Did You Know?

There are certain 'magic' words you can use to get your ex to return your calls?
Sounds hard to believe, doesn't it?. But there ARE words that will cast a spell and make your ex feel almost compelled to return your call.


Cool huh?...

I am going to share this with you because this is one of the biggest questions asked by many people just like you that are trying to put their relationships back together.

So I am going to answer..."How do I get my ex to return my calls?"


In the Magic Of Making Up there is a complete strategy clearly laid out for you.

MAGIC OF MAKING UP

What NOT to Say!

Before we get into the actual words, let's go over what message almost NEVER works.
and worse...
Puts you in an AWFUL 'psychological' position.
These usually fall into 2 categories.

  1. PLEADING - Where the message sounds like
    "Please, please call me. This is the 3rd time I have called. I HAVE to talk to you."

  2. And the EMERGENCY-
    "This is an emergency. Please call me as soon as you get this."

Can you see what is wrong with both of those approaches?

Two of the most powerful forces in the human mind are

CURIOSITY & SELF INTEREST

And here's the BIG SECRET of how to use them. When you combine the two, you have a recipe that WILL work 'magic.'

So...

Let's look at what you can say that works nearly EVERY TIME.

In a friendly tone:

"Hi. I wanted to let you know I appreciate what you did for me. Call me because I want to thank you in person."


Do you see how that uses BOTH curiosity and self interest?

He will NOT be able to resist! "What did I do?""What does she appreciate?" he will be thinking. And he feels good because it is a positive message.

Now...

Before you call you need to do the"Set Up"...which is figuring out what he/she did that you appreciate.

It can be any small thing...but needs to be plausible.

But more importantly...

BE SURE TO...

Have an underlying strategy like the one laid out in the Magic Of Making Up System BEFORE you call.
MAGIC OF MAKING UP


This video gives you a sample of the Magic Of Making Up



If you apply this technique with no underlying strategy and they call you back you may do more DAMAGE than good if you do not handle it correctly.

Okay?

What I am saying is...

What you do before, during and after you get them to return your call is MORE important than getting them to return your call.


For more information on this subject see my other blogs at http://biglnet-makingup.blogspot.com/ and at http://biglnet-zazzle.blogspot.com/ , http://biglnet4relationships.wordpress.com/ I also have a squidoo lens at http://www.squidoo.com/what_can_i_do_to_get_my_ex_back

Also I have other blogs on my website at www.justbyjulie.com/blogs.html feel feel to take a look.

Make sense?

Have a PLAN!==>MAGIC OF MAKING UP

And you will know the answer to How Do I Get My Ex To Return My Calls


No comments: